Peace Pass Member Program Terms and Conditions
Mode 8 Yoga Peace Pass Member Program Terms and Conditions
(Updated as of MARCH 17, 2020)
The Mode 8 Yoga Peace Pass Member Program (the “Program”) is a program of Mode 8 Yoga and Fitness, LLC (“M8Y”). The Program is designed to offer benefits to M8Y members who commit to a monthly autopay membership. By taking advantage of Program benefits, a Program participant agrees to the terms and conditions for the Program which are set forth below (these “Program Rules”). We may change these Program Rules; change, add, or eliminate Program benefits, or participating locations; or change or end the Program or any feature of the Program; in whole or in part, at any time, and without notice or compensation, even though such actions may affect rewards or benefits in the Program or your participation in the Program.
Eligible Participants; Enrollment; Continuing Eligibility
Eligible participants in the Program are individuals who enroll for a monthly Autopay M8Y membership using a valid debit or credit card. As part of enrollment, all required membership documents, agreements and waivers must also be completed and submitted, including any Program forms. To continue to be eligible in the Program, the participant’s membership and membership account must remain in good standing with M8Y at all times, including, without limitation, by not terminating or changing the participant’s M8Y membership, or allowing the participant’s M8Y membership to be terminated or lapse, and by maintaining payment by Autopay for participant’s monthly membership fees. Once Program eligibility ceases, a member may not take advantage of Program benefits.
Benefits of the Program
As of the date of these Program Rules, the standard benefits of the Program are as follows:
1. The Peace Pass membership fee for eligible members is a discounted monthly fee (discount and fee as provided in the member’s enrollment materials, and is based on the member’s home market). There is no activation fee and 2 month minimum commitment. Prices are subject to applicable taxes, assessments and, as described below, M8Y surcharges. Membership is non transferable, and Non Refundable.
2. Freezes and Cancellations. A member may for up to (but not more than) three (3) months in a calendar year (which may be separate or consecutive months) freeze the member’s Program and M8Y benefits; in such event the member will not pay the M8Y membership fee for such month(s), during which month(s) the member will not receive Program or M8Y benefits, but will maintain the member’s Peace Pass or other discounted M8Y membership, as applicable, member rate. The member’s Program and M8Y benefits will reinstate once the freeze is over and the member’s. If a member does not comply with the freeze, or if a member cancels the member’s membership (whether by affirmative cancellation, nonpayment or otherwise), or if a member’s membership is terminated by M8Y for any reason, the member will forfeit Program enrollment and benefits, and may later reapply for M8Y membership at then current M8Y membership rates, subject to any applicable terms, conditions, limitations and restrictions. Freezes and cancellations are based on a member’s billing cycle; M8Y does not prorate months of membership.
3. Unlimited Yoga; Surcharges. Unlimited participation in open yoga classes at any M8Y studio. Please ask a studio that is not your home studio about the studio’s market surcharge policies, if any, or call 512 981 5571 for more information.
4. Discounted Programs. A twenty percent (20%) discount on all Teacher Training & Lifestyle programs at any M8Y Studio.
5. Special Offers. Special classes and offers that may be offered from time to time by M8Y locations for Peace Pass members.
Founding Peace Pass Member Program - Additional Terms and Benefits
Founding Peace Pass Member Program (“FPPM Program”) is a special category of the Program available only to new members of M8Y’s new studios who respond to an offer from M8Y to enroll in the Program with a discounted membership fee of 28% off the then market rate of the Program. Members are subject to the general Program Rules, and additional terms and conditions below):
a. Discounted Membership Fee. The Peace Pass Program is a discounted monthly fee as set forth in the invitation for the applicable new studio. Membership freezes and cancellations are subject to the terms described in Program benefits above. There is no activation fee and 2 month minimum commitment. Prices are subject to applicable taxes, assessments and, as described above, M8Y surcharges. Membership is non transferable and non refundable.
2. Eligibility. Eligible participants in the FPPM Program are individuals who (a) have not had a M8Y Peace Pass membership of any kind (whether a standard Peace Pass membership, a discounted membership rate or otherwise) in the four (4) months prior to enrollment for a FPPM Program membership at the applicable new M8Y studio, (b) enroll for a monthly Autopay M8Y membership using a valid debit or credit card for a new, to-be-opened, M8Y studio at which memberships for such studio are offered by M8Y, and (c) are residents of the state in which the M8Y studio is located. As part of enrollment, all required membership documents, agreements and waivers must also be completed and submitted, including any Program forms. Enrollment for FPPM Program membership for a new studio begins at the time M8Y begins publicly distributing invitations for such new studio and ends when such studio opens. To continue to be eligible for the FPPM Program membership, the participant’s membership and membership account must remain in good standing with M8Y at all times, including, without limitation, by not terminating or changing the participant’s M8Y membership, or allowing the participant’s M8Y membership to be terminated, cancelled or lapse, and by maintaining payment by autopay for participant’s monthly membership fees. Once eligibility ceases, a member will no longer have the FPPM Program membership or other Program benefits. M8Y may also offer the FPPM Program membership through specific and/or restricted portals or methods (for example, specific M8Y social media sites), and reserves the right to condition eligibility for such offers to participants utilizing such portal/method to accept or respond to such offer, and M8Y may offer different, additional and/or modified benefits. For such additional eligibility requirements and, if applicable, different, additional and/or modified benefits, consult the terms of the specific offer.
In addition to the other limitations and restrictions set forth in these Program Rules, the following additional limitations and restrictions also apply. Program benefits are non transferable and may only be used by the applicable member, and only so long as the individual is in good standing with M8Y. Program benefits have no cash value, and are not redeemable for cash or any substitute. Program benefits cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon or promotion, including any other promotional offers available to Program participants through the Program. Program benefits cannot be applied to a prior purchase.
Changes to the Program or Benefits
We have the right at any time, in whole or in part, with or without giving you prior notice, to:
change these Program Rules;
end the Program and/or any specific Program benefit;
change, add or eliminate any participating locations or Program benefits;
change any requirements for initial or continuing eligibility;
change any other feature of the Program;
offer Peace Pass membership or other program memberships through specific and/or restricted portals and methods, and offer different, additional and/or modified benefits, terms and conditions for participants accepting through such portals or methods. The foregoing actions may be taken even though such actions may affect benefits in the Program or your participation in the Program. We may make such changes and update these Program Rules at any time. If we do change the Program Rules, then the revised Program Rules will be substituted. A participant’s continued participation in the Program constitutes the member’s acceptance of any changes to these Program Rules. Consult the Program Rules for terms and conditions then applicable to the Program.
M8Y reserves the right to interpret and apply these Program Rules. All determinations by M8Y shall be final and conclusive in each case. Our failure to enforce any term of these Program Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or any other provision of these Program Rules.
Please talk to a M8Y team member at a participating location if you have any additional questions regarding the Program, or call 512-981-5571 for more information.
Please note our CUSTOMER Hours and Holidays:
2022 MODE 8 HOURS:
Monday – Friday: 5:30am - 8:30pm CST
Closed 1-4PM on week days
Saturday: 8am - 1pm CST
Sunday: 10am-1pm CST
Mode 8 Yoga and Fitness will be
CLOSED THE FOLLOWING HOLIDAYS IN 2022:
May 30 (Memorial Day)
July 4 (Independence Day)
September 5 (Labor Day)
November 24 (Thanksgiving)
November 25 (Day After Thanksgiving )
December 25 (Christmas)
Class Package Terms and Conditions
Mode 8 Yoga and Fitness Class Package Terms and Conditions
(Updated as of March 17 2020)
Mode 8 Yoga and Fitness class packages may be redeemed and used only at Mode 8 Yoga and Fitness participating studios for eligible Mode 8 Yoga and Fitness classes. Class packages become active upon the first visit date to a participating studio after purchase. Class packages are personal to the purchaser, and are not assignable or transferable. Class packages are subject to restrictions, which may vary from time to time, including, without limitation, restrictions on use based on the location/studio at which a class package is purchased and/or redeemed. Class packages do not expire, nor does Mode 8 Yoga and Fitness charge fees associated with class packages. Intro Special are non refundable non exceptions. $29 two weeks unlimited class Intro Special are non transferable. Limit one per customer.
Kids Care Terms and Conditions
Due to the pandemic - we are no longer facilitate kids care.